Salsa MUKLUK Alloy NX1 Fat Bike - 2018 is no longer available at Merlin Cycles. However you may find an alternative or updated product below.
Salsa MUKLUK Alloy NX1 Fat Bike - 2018
This item was discontinued 1st February 2019.
If you require help finding an alternative to this product please contact customer services.
The Mukluk is Salsa’s most versatile fat bike, designed and engineered to excel in the wide variety of conditions fat bikers face, the Mukluk can do it all. Salsa have combined a lightweight 6066 aluminium frame with a rigid Bearpaw carbon fork; the frame features 197mm rear spacing which accommodates 5″ tires and a 100mm threaded bottom bracket allows a wide range of crank (Q-factor) choices. With a capable Sram NX1 groupset giving a wide range of gears and simple but effective Hayes MX disc brakes combined with 26x4.8” Maxxis Minion Fat Tyres you’ll be able to navigate tracks and trails that you’d previously deemed un-rideable.
- Frame: MUKLUK 6066 Aluminium
- Fork: Salsa Bearpaw Carbon
- Wheels: Front - SUNRingle Mulefut 26x80mm, 15mmx150mm Tubeless Ready
- Wheels: Rear - SUNRingle Mulefut 26x80mm, 12mmx197mm Tubeless Ready
- Tyres: MAXXIS Minion FBR 26"x4.8”
- Gear Shifters: SRAM NX1
- Brake Levers: Hayes MX Comp V-Series
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM NX1
- Chainset: Truvativ Stylo 6K 30T Direct Mount
- Cassette: Sunrace CSMS7 11-42T
- Chain: Sram 1110
- Saddle: WTB Volt Sport
- Seatpost: Salsa Guide
- Handlebars: Salsa Flat (XS, SM) Salsa Rustler (MD. LG, XL)
- Stem: Salsa Guide
- Brake Calipers: Hayes MX Comp V-Series
PLEASE NOTE: All of our bikes are built to order. This usually takes between 3-8 working days depending on time of year.