Schwalbe Hans Dampf Evo Folding MTB Tyre - 29" x 2.35"
RRP $75.14 Save 42%
Schwalbe Hans Dampf Evo Folding Tyre 29 x 2.35" Black - Choice of PaceStar or TrailStar compounds
- The latest creation of German tire technology.
- Ready for the ultimate trail ride.
- Amazing grip.
- Incredible control.
- TrailStar triple compound.
- Lite but tough SnakeSkin sidewalls.
- Perfectly easy tubeless ready fitting.
- Size: 29 x 2.35"
- Folding Tyre
- For MTB Race, All Mountain and Tour. Super-fast with a combination of low rolling resistance and durability. The tire shoulders were made appreciably softer to improve handling on rough terrain.
- For Enduro and Freeride. Triple Nano compound was unsuitable performance-wise and the rolling resistance of Gooey Gluey was too high. TrailStar has substantially more grip, better damping and handling control. Nevertheless, the compound is not overly heavy, making it suitable for climbing too.
Please enter your e-mail address below then click Notify Me to be notified when this item comes back into stock. We will not use your e-mail address for any other purpose.
Shipping charges for this item to United States: $7.52
Spend $75.16 or over and get free shipping
Jack JonBest 29" tire I've tried for all mountain and technical riding. Great traction, sidewalls hold up well to rocks and knobbies stay attached (some soft compound tires tend to have knobbies tear off).
Mr YatesThis tyre is great for grip in all conditions as the compound is soft. Hooks up to most things. I thought after a couple of months riding it was going to fall to bits and the lugs were going to rip off as a lot have shown signs of tearing off. However 12 months later it's still hanging in there and performing after all types of terrain. I would say however if you're riding rocks every day as your local trail get the pace star version, but for where I ride the softer compound trail star is perfect.
Mr VazquezExcellent front tire. Great control on wet surfaces, especially roots. Easy tubeless
Mr driggersGreat tire! Corners really well.
Mr manziGreat tubeless tire for loose gravel and sand
IgorI have mixed feelings about this tire. On the one hand, I have the same one that did 2000k as a front tire on North shore. Not a bad distance. On the other hand, knobs do not wear out by getting smaller, they snap off making a used tire more unpredictable and outright sketchy....But when it is new, traction is outstanding. I wish knobs did not snap off like that....
Wally LombardVery good tyre, especially for traction gripping in one direction and stopping when braking in the other.
Mr birchFantastic Value Great tyre !! super grippy & very knarly ! Not the lightest tyre ! Waggon wheels Roll
Mr VazquezThreads are great for cornering on hard or soft surfaces. Best tire currently on the market.