Schwalbe Hans Dampf 'Super Gravity' Folding MTB Tyre - 27.5" x 2.35"
For a perfect trail ride. Everything has been tuned for control and maximum riding fun. The tread functions with absolute poise and is well behaved in every situation - like difficult terrain on singletrack. Grippy TrailStar compound or faster rolling PaceStar as an option for the rear wheel. Light and robust SnakeSkin sidewall. Easy to fit Tubeless Ready. Enjoy the flow!
- A revolutionary new tyre construction. Developed for Enduro competitions, but also ideally suited for Freeride and Downhill racing.
- Snakebite protection is as tough as in Downhill tyres. The tread surface remains very flexible for excellent riding characteristics.
- All-around SnakeSkin protects well against cuts.
- Tyres are Tubeless Ready. Save the weight of a tube and maintain the weight level of a Freeride tyre.
- Compared to a Downhill tyre and tube there is a weight saving of 800g per bike and of the rotational mass!
- TrailStar compound
- 27.5" x 2.35"
- Super Gravity Tyre
- TrailStar - for Enduro and Freeride. Triple Nano compound was unsuitable performance-wise and the rolling resistance of Gooey Gluey was too high. TrailStar has substantially more grip, better damping and handling control. Nevertheless, the compound is not overly heavy, making it suitable for climbing too.
- Please note: Tyre lettering is silver and not gold as pictured
Shipping charges for this item to United States: $6.25