- Tyres & Tubes
- Bike Tyres
- Mountain Bike tyres
- Schwalbe Rocket Ron Evolution Folding MTB Tyre - 26"
Sorry, this product is no longer available!
Schwalbe Rocket Ron Evolution Folding MTB Tyre - 26" is no longer available at Merlin Cycles. However you may find an alternative or updated product below.
This item was discontinued 24th June 2016.
If you require help finding an alternative to this product please contact customer services.
- Racers' dreams come true. This super light "Rocket" answers almost every demand at one time
- Incredible grip with extremely low weight and fully loaded with all the latest technology - 127-Evo-carcass
- Triple Nano Compound
- UBlocks forming an open tread that has exceptional self-cleaning properties. Countdown begins!
- Karl Platt: "This tire has awesome grip, both straight line and in curves.
- It works as well in wet conditions as it does in dry.
- The blocks are further apart than on the Racing Ralph, yet it runs just as well."
- Note: Out and out competition tire! Puncture protection and durability are limited.
Please enter your e-mail address below then click Notify Me
to be notified when this item comes back into stock. We will not use your e-mail address for any other purpose.
Great deal...sticky front tire for $24 bucks! These go for around $70 USD. My cross country bike loves them until its muddy. Then you have to swap out for heavy duty tires.
Fast and light and grippy. Kinda do it all really, not a downhill tyre obviously, but excels in woodsy singletrack racing snake kinda scenarios. Stick one on the front with a racing ralph on the back and whup your mates on summers evening rides. Last one to the pub gets a round in :)
Great tyres - very light and grippy - ideal for XC
Really fast tyre. Great grip when climbing. Doesnt clear mud all that well but awesome dry conditions tyre
Great tyre, year around usage. Surprisingly lightweight but at the same time reliable. I didn't manage to get a flat but did get a pinch flat running at very low pressure, so keep that in mind. Also it wears fast, just rotate your tyres often and you won't have to worry about that.
Lighter, faster and high performance xc tire.
Absolutely love these tires, i've used the 26x2.25 and the 26x1.85! In 3 years of mtb racing i must have had only one or two punctures! The 2.25 has a bit more grips/surface area for really wet and muddy races, whereas for more dry road/tracks i go for the 1.85! I dont really notice a difference in the shock absorption of the tire as i ride a fully sus but if i had a hardtail the 2.25 would be my choice as it covers all types of ride.
excellent tyre which can be used all year round, extremely light and fast and grips well in all conditions works best with ron on front and ralph on rear.