Schwalbe Rocket Ron Evolution Folding MTB Tyre - 26"
RRP $60.92 Save 60%
Out of Stock
Schwalbe Rocket Ron 1.85" 2.1" or 2.4"
- Racers' dreams come true. This super light "Rocket" answers almost every demand at one time
- Incredible grip with extremely low weight and fully loaded with all the latest technology - 127-Evo-carcass
- Triple Nano Compound
- UBlocks forming an open tread that has exceptional self-cleaning properties. Countdown begins!
- Karl Platt: "This tire has awesome grip, both straight line and in curves.
- It works as well in wet conditions as it does in dry.
- The blocks are further apart than on the Racing Ralph, yet it runs just as well."
- Note: Out and out competition tire! Puncture protection and durability are limited.
Please enter your e-mail address below then click Notify Me to be notified when this item comes back into stock. We will not use your e-mail address for any other purpose.
Shipping charges for this item to United States: $7.31
Spend $73.11 or over and get free shipping
stuntweaselFast and light and grippy. Kinda do it all really, not a downhill tyre obviously, but excels in woodsy singletrack racing snake kinda scenarios. Stick one on the front with a racing ralph on the back and whup your mates on summers evening rides. Last one to the pub gets a round in :)
Mr philpottGreat tyres - very light and grippy - ideal for XC
Mr ParsonsReally fast tyre. Great grip when climbing. Doesnt clear mud all that well but awesome dry conditions tyre
Mr GiordanoGreat tyre, year around usage. Surprisingly lightweight but at the same time reliable. I didn't manage to get a flat but did get a pinch flat running at very low pressure, so keep that in mind. Also it wears fast, just rotate your tyres often and you won't have to worry about that.
Mr BIBERLighter, faster and high performance xc tire.
Dr SmithAbsolutely love these tires, i've used the 26x2.25 and the 26x1.85! In 3 years of mtb racing i must have had only one or two punctures! The 2.25 has a bit more grips/surface area for really wet and muddy races, whereas for more dry road/tracks i go for the 1.85! I dont really notice a difference in the shock absorption of the tire as i ride a fully sus but if i had a hardtail the 2.25 would be my choice as it covers all types of ride.
Mr smitheeexcellent tyre which can be used all year round, extremely light and fast and grips well in all conditions works best with ron on front and ralph on rear.