- Road & MTB Components
- MTB Saddles
- SDG Duster MTN Ti-Alloy Saddle
Sorry, this product is no longer available!
SDG Duster MTN Ti-Alloy Saddle is no longer available at Merlin Cycles. However you may find an alternative or updated product below.
This item was discontinued 16th November 2016.
If you require help finding an alternative to this product please contact customer services.
The Dusters are a Flat-Forward, race ready proven design that allow hours in the saddle. Using a Light-Weight Nylon Glass Fibre base and D2 Edge Flex System, this dual injected base features a soft, rubberized compound along the outer edges of the saddle which allows flex through each pedal stroke, while keeping the centre stiff for ultimate power transfer.
Engineered with a snag less rear and nose platform, the Dusters are constructed with a mid-density EVA or Light Weight PU foam and designed for those who desire less pelvis rotation and more mobility. Ergonomically designed with a tip to tail peri-canal for added comfort relief makes the Duster an ultimate tool for numerous riding disciplines.
- Utilizing the "Peri-Canal" which enables fore and aft movement without pressure in the perineum region
- Flat and squared off nose to extend ease of movement to the front of the saddle
- Super-lightweight EVA foam and nylon fibre composite base with D2 Edge Flex
- Dual injected base
- Stiff centre for ultimate power transfer
- Stylish microfibre top with embossed graphics and kevlar sides
- Ti alloy rails
- Size 285 x 137mm
- Weight 265g
- Optimal Rideable Area (ORA): 105-135mm (medium-large)
- Disciplines: Mtn (XC, Trail, Enduro), CX and Road (Endurance & Racing)
Please enter your e-mail address below then click Notify Me
to be notified when this item comes back into stock. We will not use your e-mail address for any other purpose.
A little on the hard side for a bony bum, but has a good look and is light!
I've only had this saddle two weeks but have been really impressed with it. It is much more comfortable than the Specialized one my bike came with, and although I'm only using it for my 20-odd mile per day commute, it's spot on for the price.
Super comfy seat, nice and light weight
Great saddle, not at all heavy and very well made. Its comfortable for me, I love it and how it looks