SDG Falcon Ti-Alloy Rail Saddle is no longer available at Merlin Cycles. However you may find an alternative or updated product below.
SDG Falcon Ti-Alloy Rail Saddle
This item was discontinued 14th November 2016.
If you require help finding an alternative to this product please contact customer services.
The Falcon is your performance, multi-use tool that excels in nearly every cycling category. From the bottom up, the dependable nylon fibre base material complements the under-cut relief, which softens the ride with a strategically placed cut-out.
The lightweight LPU foam assists with soft tissue relief and features a peri-canal - a full tip to tail channel groove for additional comfort. Also incorporated to the foam is a slight rear-rise design, delivering sufficient pelvis rotation, enhancing the overall control. For those utilizing the entire saddle for optimal performance, the Falcon also features a nose platform that aides with seated climbs, increasing power over the bottom bracket.
- Peri-Canal enables fore and aft movement without pressure in the perineum region
- Flat and squared off nose to extend ease of movement to the front of the saddle
- Hidden base cut out reducing pressure and softens the ride
- Nose platform allows greater surface area for more control and power transfer
- Rear rise rotates the pelvis forward for added support
- Lightweight foam with under cut base relief for additional comfort
- Seamless three panel cover design with microfibre covers and embossed graphics
- Ti alloy rails
- Dimensions: 277mm x 140mm
- Optimal Rideable Area (ORA): 90-130mm (S/M)
- Weight: 255g
Shipping charges for this item to United States: $6.43