SealSkinz Thin Ankle Length Socks
Every cyclist knows how it feels to arrive soggy and soaked, when the heavens have opened and the cold rain pours, usually into your shoes! Luckily, for cyclists Sealskinz have your feet covered. Need a light waterproof sock for warm wet days? Worried about breathability? Then the Thin Weight Ankle length sock is the choice for you; the Merino wool lining provides excellent wicking, whilst the waterproof and windproof lining keep the rain and wind at bay! The clever seamless design reduces rubbing making these some conformable socks indeed.
What can you expect from the Sealskinz Thin Ankle Length Socks?
- Fully Waterproof, Windproof but breathable at the same time
- Thermal Rating 2 – Lightweight protection suitable for warm and wet climates
- Merino wool lining providing an excellent moisture transport system
- Elasticated ankle and insteps offer support
- A comfortable fit
- Outer shell - 87% Nylon, 13% Elastane
- Membrane - Hydrophilic Membrane
- Inner lining - 51% Merino Wool, 30% Polyester, 15% Acrylic, 3% Elastodiene, 1% Elastane
Shipping charges for this item to United States: $6.25