See.Sense Icon Intelligent Front & Rear Light Set
See.Sense Icon Intelligent Rechargeable Front & Rear Light Set
Seriously bright, without dazzling others, See.Sense ICON keeps you visible with 190 lumens in the rear and 320 lumens in the front. ICON reacts to your situation on the road, flashing brighter & faster at roundabouts, road junctions and to approaching car headlights at night. All in a lightweight package with a 15 hour run-time on flash mode.
An optional smartphone connection allows you to check your battery, control your brightness and avail of crash and theft alerts. Rated 9/10 by road.cc.
Intelligent sensing - The ONLY bike light in the world that can react by flashing brighter and faster at roundabouts, road-junctions, approaching car headlights at night. Daylight visible with twin CREE LEDs.
Optional smartphone connection allows you to check your battery, control your own brightness and runtime and download the latest updates. We’ll remind you when your lights need charging.
Put your emergency contact’s details into the ICON app, and if you have a crash, we’ll text them to let them know where you are. The SMS says “I have had a crash, my location is [longitude/latitude]”.
An early theft alarm lets you know if anyone moves or tampers with your bike while you’re at the cafe. Works within a range of up to 100 metres using a Bluetooth smart connection to your phone.
Regular firmware updates and new feature releases ensure you always have the latest version of the See.Sense ICON and app.
The See.Sense ICON keeps you more visible even in broad daylight by using twin CREE LEDs.
- Connected Features - control your ICONs with an optional App and avail of crash and theft alerts, available for android and iOS.
- Thermal management - automatically regulates light output for optimum performance
- Auto on/off - turns on as soon as bike moves & turns off after 3 minutes of inactivity
- Over 270 degrees visibility using our unique fresnel lens
- Live battery levels and low level alerts
- Secure tool-less mounting
- Water sealed to IP67 standard
- Designed and manufactured in Northern Ireland (UK)
- Phone requirements: Android 4.3 and up, iOS 8.0 and up
- Size: 6.5cm x 3.5cm x 2.5cm
Mr OdomI ordered one set for me about a month ago, and liked it so much that I ordered a set for my wife. Easy to use, plenty bright for daylight use, and the smart phone app is great.
Mr OdomI ordered both the front and rear lights. They are great. Not too big, very bright , and not annoying to other group cyclist. They are a little higher cost than some competition, but I like the feature of brightness adjustment in the App, but have not used it yet. I also like the changing flash frequency for better visibility.