Sensa Calabria Shiny Custom Carbon Road Bike - 2017
Aero evolved into the Calabria. With it‘s Aero STR8 fork and adjustable seatpost integrated in the frame design, this is the bike you want when you need to go fast. And when you want to stand out…cause you will be noticed! Using the G5 carbon ensures not only the weight, but also the stiffness-box is ticked. And of course it‘s reliable and has many aerodynamic features.
Besides that the Calabria is Di2 ready and has got internal cable routing. It‘s big PF86 bottombracket ensures all power is transferred into speed. This made the Calabria the favourite of our Kanjers in 2016. Calabria, when there is need for speed.
- Full Carbon Dropout: Sharp in shape.
- Aero Stays: Even the back is fast.
- Di2 Ready: The frame can be used with Di2 as well as regular cables.
- PressFit EightySix: The PF86 bottombracket ensures high BB-stiffness.
- Frame-Fork Integration: The fork is integrated in the headtube & downtube design.
- Generation 5 Carbon: G5 carbon is a race proven mix in carbon-fiber.
- One Point Five: The 1.5 lower bearing creates maximum stiffness.
- Frame: Monocoque Generation5 - Carbon Fiber - Aero
- Front fork: Supra Full Carbon Monocoque Gen5 Aero STR8 1.5
- Group: See list
- Seatpost: Supra Race Line Carbon - Aero
- Handlebar: Supra Speed Line Wingshaped
- Stem: Supra Speed Line
- Wheels: Supra RA Pro
- Tires: Schwalbe One Performance 25mm
- Saddle: San Marco Aspide
- Weight: Approx. 7.7 KG
- Cassette size - 11-28 (all sizes and groupsets)
- Chainsets - 50 - 53cm frames - 170mm, 55 - 58cm frames - 172.5mm and 61cm frame - 175mm
- Chainrings - 36/52 (all sizes and groupsets)