Sensa Fermo SL Expert Cyclocross Bike - 105 is no longer available at Merlin Cycles. However you may find an alternative or updated product below.
Sensa Fermo SL Expert Cyclocross Bike - 105
This item was discontinued 7th September 2016.
If you require help finding an alternative to this product please contact customer services.
Sensa has been making bikes for 25 years, enthusiastic cyclists themselves, Sensas bikes have been ridden in; The Alps, the Pyrenees, the Ardennes and of course the Dutch cycling courses as that’s where Sensa is based.
The Sensa Fermo handles and feels just as you would expect a cyclocross bike to perform, the Superlight Y-9 Alloy frame, is both stiff and responsive and provides superb power transfer. The design ensures that there is plenty of clearance around the wheels for mud filled rides.
This is a great cyclocross bike for the enthusiast or beginner in this price range.
- Frame: Superlite Y-9 Alloy Triple Butted Optimized CX Shapes
- Stem: Supra Speed Line
- Seatpost: Supra Speed Line
- Handlebar Supra Speed Line Wingshaped
- Wheels: Fulcrum Racing 7 LG CX
- Tyres: Schwalbe Rocket Ron Evo Folding
- Saddle: Supra Comp Line
- Fork: Supra Full Carbon – Fermo SL
- Weight: 8.5Kg
- Shimano 105 + FcRS500 (46/36) Cranks and Promax Brakes
Please note the image is for illustration purposes and may be different from the model listed.
Click here for frame geometry chart