Sensa Giulia Evo Aero Disc Ultegra Carbon Road Bike - 2021
Sensa Giulia Evo Aero Disc Ultegra Carbon Road Bike - Supra Integrale Cockpit
Creating a successor for the beloved Giulia is a hard challenge but Sensa have achieved this with the all-rounder which is the G3 keeping all that was already good, yet dropping weight, adding comfort and making it more aerodynamic creating a bike that’s stiff enough to be a proper racer and yet still light enough to fly up those mountains. Stable to descend as fast as you dare, yet comfortable enough to finish any Gran Fondo. The geometry is suitable for comfortable riding up to racing. For each size the geometry and the tubing dimensions are optimized. It’s optimized for 25mm tyres but it can take 28mm as well.
Sensa's race proven mix of carbon fibre. Versatile lightweight and durable and perfect for frames with complex aero shapes.
Zero Void Curing
Creates a smooth inner surface in the carbon tubes while keeping durability, but lee material mean for a lower weight.
Hand Built in Holland
Engineered, designed and hand assembled in Holland, putting all of Sensa'a love of cycling in every bike.
- Frame: Monocoque G5 carbon fiber - Zero void curing - Aero Evo
- Fork: Supra full carbon monocoque - Airflow Evo - Tapered 1.5
- Wheels: Supra RFC 50 Elite Carbon Disc - 700c
- Tyres: Schwalbe One Performance - 700x25mm
- Gear Levers: Shimano Ultegra R8000 - 11 Speed
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra R8000
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra R8000
- Chainset: Shimano Ultegra R8000 - 34/50T
- Cassette: Shimano Ultegra R8000 - 11/28T
- Chain: Shimano - 11 Speed
- Pedals: Not included
- Saddle: San Marco Concor
- Seatpost: Supra Carbon Aero
- Handlebars: Supra Integrale
- Stem: Supra Integrale
- Brake Calipers: Shimano Ultegra R8000
Please Note: Image if for illustration purposes only, the groupset is Not Di2 as shown. Please see specification above.
Please Note: All of our bikes are built to order, build time will be advised at the checkout.