Creating a successor for the beloved Giulia Sensa have set the bar high. Keeping all that was good, yet dropping weight, adding comfort and making it more aerodynamic. Sensa have achieved there goals and are pleased to present the result. A bike that’s stiff enough to be a proper racer. Light enough to fly up those mountains. Stable enough to descent as fast as you dare. And comfortable enough to finish any Gran Fondo. For each size the geometry and the tubing dimensions are optimized and there is room to mount wider tires. And with Aero features such as the integrated covercap, more narrow downtube profile, slimmer seatstays tucked away behind the seattube, and a (SAF) Smooth AirFlow fork, it helps you to slide through the wind. And sharpen your personal best times.
Did we forget to mention it’s also beautiful? The Aero features like the integrated covercap and smooth crown integration do not only reduce drag…they are also a pleasure to watch. Giulia G2 Disc, a true racer which you will love.
The covercap is beautifully dropped into the toptube
Additional comfort from the sleek seatstays.
The frame can be used with Di2 as well as regular cables.
The PF86 bottombracket ensures high BB-stiffness.
Zero Void Curing
ZVC-technology creates smooth inner surfaces with less material.
Generation 5 Carbon
G5 carbon is our race proven mix in carbon-fiber.
The 1.5 crown links smoothly to the downtube
The sleek flatmount calipers make for a clean look
- Frame: Monocoque Generation5 - Zero Void Curing - Carbon Fiber - Disc
- Front fork: Supra Full Carbon Monocoque AirFlow 1.5
- Brakes: Shiamno Hydraulic Disc
- Group: See list
- Seatpost: Supra Speed Line
- Handlebar: Supra Speed Line Wingshaped
- Stem: Supra Speed Line
- Wheels: DT Swiss R24 Spline E-thru
- Tyres: Schwalbe One Performance 25mm
- Saddle: San Marco Aspide
- Weight: Approx. 7.6 KG
- Cassette size - 11-28 (all sizes and groupsets)
- Chainsets - 50 - 53cm frames - 170mm, 55 - 58cm frames - 172.5mm and 61cm frame - 175mm
- Chainrings - 36/52 (all sizes and groupsets)
Please note: Picture for illustration only. Picture shows deep section wheels and may be a different specification to options available