Sensa Giulia SL Dark Ultegra Di2 Road Bike - 2019 is no longer available at Merlin Cycles. However you may find an alternative or updated product below.
Sensa Giulia SL Dark Ultegra Di2 Road Bike - 2019
This item was discontinued 16th March 2020.
If you require help finding an alternative to this product please contact customer services.
The Giulia SL is Sensa's lightest frame to date just tipping the scales at 845 gram for a medium size. The focus on weight lead to a functional and straight forward racer. Sensa used the latest blend of UD Generation 6+ Carbon with Zero Void Curing technology and went all the way by making even the headtube-cups of carbon fiber. To shed even more weight the frame is finished in a lightweight transparent polish to help cut the air smoothly. To still ensure maximum stiffness an oversized PF86 BB is attached to a large downtube.
- Frame: Monocoque Gen6+ UD carbon fiber - ZVC
- Fork: Supra Full carbon monocoque Gen6+ UD Salita SL 1.5
- Wheels: Supra RA Pro
- Tyres: Schwalbe One Performance - 700x25mm
- Gear Levers: Shimano Ultegra R8050 - 11 Speed
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra R8050
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra R8050
- Chainset: Shimano Ultegra R8000 - 36/52T
- Cassette: Shimano Ultegra R8000 - 11/28T
- Chain: Shimano - 11 Speed
- Pedals: Not included
- Saddle: San Marco Concor
- Seatpost: 3T Zero25 LTD Stealth
- Handlebars: Supra Speed Line
- Stem: Supra Speed Line
- Brake Calipers: Shimano Ultegra R8000