Sensa GiuliAero Carbon Road Bike - 2017 (Matt & Grey) is no longer available at Merlin Cycles. However you may find an alternative or updated product below.
Sensa GiuliAero Carbon Road Bike - 2017 (Matt & Grey)
This item was discontinued 29th December 2017.
If you require help finding an alternative to this product please contact customer services.
The latest aero bike development from Sensa sees the original Giulia G2 road bike evolving into the new wind-cheating Sensa GiuliAero. Keeping the same clean cable-routing and covercap integration seen in the Giulia G2 they’ve raised the downtube, lowered the compliant, forgiving seatstays and narrowed the front fork profile for enhanced aerodynamic performance.
The Sensa GiuliAero is stiff and responsive at the bottom bracket enabling you to really get on top of the gear and hold your speed even in a tucked aero position. It descends brilliantly, being stable and predictable at speed and the dropped seatstays will keep you comfortable in the saddle even on those longer rides. Whether you’re racing the local weekly crit race or are undertaking an epic all-day ride the GiuliAero will noticeably improve your performance.
Sensa have focused on the finer details to ensure that any opportunity to enhance aerodynamic performance is utilised. A fully adjustable flatback aero seatpost with a 1-bolt clamp for maximum adjustability and comfort fits seamlessly into the seatpost clamp while the fork crown has been raised to accommodate tyres up to 28mm and at the same time they’ve lowered the headtube a little to allow you to still get a good aero tuck position. The Sensa GiuliAero also features direct mount brakes and is available with a choice of full Shimano groupsets (see listing in ‘please select’ box) and comes complete with a Supra RA Pro DT wheelset and Supra components.
- Frame: Monocoque Generation5 - Carbon Fibre - Aero Concept
- Fork: Supra Full Carbon Monocoque AirFlow GiuliAero
- Wheels: Supra RA Pro
- Tyres: Schwalbe One Performance 25mm
- Gear/Brake Levers: See Groupset options in drop down menu
- Front Derailleur: See Groupset options in drop down menu
- Rear Derailleur: See Groupset options in drop down menu
- Chainset: 52/36T See Groupset options in drop down menu
50 - 53cm frames - 170mm crank
55 - 58cm frames - 172.5mm crank
61cm frame - 175mm crank
- Cassette: 11-28T See Groupset options in drop down menu
- Bottom Bracket: PF86 (Press Fit 86)
- Chain: See Groupset options in drop down menu
- Pedals: Not included
- Saddle: San Marco Aspide
- Seatpost: Supra Speed Line Carbon - GiuliAero
- Handlebars: Supra Speed Line Wingshaped
- Grips: Black Cork Handlebar Tape
- Stem: Supra Speed Line
- Brake calipers: See Groupset options in drop down menu
Please note: Picture for illustration only. Picture shows deep section wheels and may be a different specification to options available.
Sizing & fit
These sizes are a guideline only. If you are unsure please contact our customer service team for assistance: email@example.com
PLEASE NOTE: This bike is available to pre-order. Bike build time is 14-21 days.