- Bikes & Frames
- Road Bikes
- Sensa Romagna Custom Road Bike
Sorry, this product is no longer available!
Sensa Romagna Custom Road Bike is no longer available at Merlin Cycles. However you may find an alternative or updated product below.
This item was discontinued 1st October 2014.
If you require help finding an alternative to this product please contact customer services.
Frame Size OptionsFrame Colour OptionsGroupset OptionsWheels Options
- HFT; HydroFormed Tubing.
- A double butted tube is inserted into a Hydroform mold to create more “shape”.
- This way the Toptube+Downtube+Chainstay+Seatstay form a nice blend, which is finished of by making the main-welds smooth.
- The end-result looks like a carbon frame
- Fork: Supra carbon
- Groupset: Tiagra Triple, 105 compact or standard, Ultegra 6800 11 speed compact or standard (All are full groupsets, no shortcuts)
- Wheels: Supra RA Comp / Ultegra 6800 groups come with RA Pro Wheels (Various upgrades available)
- Bars: Supra Comp Line
- Stem: Supra Comp Line
- Seatpost: Supra Comp Line
- Saddle: San Marco Spid
- Tyres Schwalbe Lugano
- Colour: White or Black
- Weight: 9kg to 9.6kg depending on specification
- Geometry: Click here for full details
Please enter your e-mail address below then click Notify Me
to be notified when this item comes back into stock. We will not use your e-mail address for any other purpose.
My first road bike, so went for The Tiagra triple option thinking I needed lots of gears. Very pleased with the bike so far, it looks great and I love riding it.
My patience was tested with late delivery but Merlin compensated me, which was impressive. Saddle was not as specified but Merlin exchanged this with no hassle. Bike chain on arrival did rub the front derailleur so I ultimately had to go the my LBS to adjust. I assume this is part and parcel of going the online route.
After clocking up 100 miles within the first week of receiving this bike, I feel ready to give the bike a proper review.
I opted for the standard custom set up, with a white frame. The Hydroformed Tubing (HFT) gives the Sensa a look of a carbon bike, with smooth welding adding to the overall look of quality in its finish.
The Tiagra groupset runs throughout the bike, unlike many other bike manufacturers that skimp on certain parts.
The Tiagra option comes in a triple chainset, which is a good option for entry-level riders or anyone looking to return to the road, as the chainset offers a wide range of gears if you take on one hill too many.
The ride itself feels smooth and fast, suitable for aggressive race positions as well as a more upright position for cruising on the tops or hoods. The bike feels sturdy when cornering giving you more confidence.
Overall for the price, this is the best equipped bike on the market, but with no sacrifices made on the frame quality. Very happy with the purchase and have a feeling it will last me a long time, making it a worthwhile investment