Sensa Travel Lite Trekking Bike
Sensa has been making bikes for 25 years, enthusiastic cyclists themselves, Sensas bikes have been ridden in; The Alps, the Pyrenees, the Ardennes and of course the Dutch cycling courses as that’s where Sensa is based. The trekking bike is the northern European version of the British tourer, it’s a perfect bike for commuting or weekend adventuring.
- Frame: Alu 7005 HydroFormed Triple Butted Smooth Welding
- Front fork: Supra Tapered 1.5 Superlite Alloy
- Group: Deore Mix
- Seatpost: Supra Base Line
- Stem: Satori Adjustable OverSize
- Wheels: Weinmann Rims + Shimano hubs
- Tyres: Schwalbe Delta Cruiser
- Saddle: Sportourer FLX Gel Flow
- Weight: 13.8 KG
Please note the image is for illustration purposes and may be different from the model listed.
Click here for frame geometry information