Sensa Trentino Endura 105 Disc Road Bike - 2017 is no longer available at Merlin Cycles. However you may find an alternative or updated product below.
Sensa Trentino Endura 105 Disc Road Bike - 2017
This item was discontinued 21st May 2018.
If you require help finding an alternative to this product please contact customer services.
The Sensa Trentino Endura Disc is a versatile all-round road bike designed to cope with varied road surfaces and the most demanding riding conditions – wet rides are no longer something to fear, with hydraulic disc brakes providing safe, predictable braking in all weathers. Featuring flat mount brake calipers and 160mm rotors Sensa’s latest specification will bring you new levels of braking power and modulation.
With 12mm Thru-Axles on the fork and rear stays the Sensa Trentino Endura provides stiff and responsive steering allowing you to descend more smoothly and confidently thanks to its stable and predictable feel at speed. The use of disc brakes has also allowed Sensa to increase clearance between the tyres and the frame so that you can fit up to 28mm tyres – perfect for the rougher roads you’ll no-doubt encounter.
The Sensa Trentino Endura Disc Road Bike features a Superlite Y-9 Alloy Triple Butted - Flatmount Disc frame with 12mm E-thru dropouts and a Supra Full Carbon Monocoque G5 Endura 1.5 Flatmount Disc fork also with 12mm E-thru dropouts. The powerful & virtually maintenance-free Shimano hydraulic disc brakes and a dependable, precise shifting Shimano 105 groupset along with DT Swiss R24 Spline Disc E-thru wheels complete the package.
- Frame: Superlite Y-9 Alloy Triple Butted - Flatmount Disc
- Fork: Supra Full Carbon Monocoque G5 Endura 1.5 Flatmount Disc
- Wheels: DT Swiss R24 Spline Disc E-thru
- Tyres: Schwalbe One Performance 25mm
- Gear/Brake Levers: Shimano ST-RS505
- Front Derailleur: Shimano 105 5800
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano 105 5800
- Chainset: Shimano 105 5800 50/34T (52/36T can be specced, please contact)
50 - 53cm frames - 170mm crank
55 - 58cm frames - 172.5mm crank
61cm frame - 175mm crank
- Cassette: Shimano 11-28T
- Chain: Shimano 11 Speed
- Pedals: Not included
- Saddle: San Marco Concor
- Seatpost: Supra Speed Line
- Handlebars: Supra Speed Line
- Grips: Black Cork Handlebar Tape
- Stem: Supra Speed Line
- Brake calipers: Shimano BR-RS505 Hydraulic Disc Caliper
Sizing & fit
These sizes are a guideline only. If you are unsure please contact our customer service team for assistance: firstname.lastname@example.org
PLEASE NOTE: All of our bikes are built to order. This usually takes between 3-8 working days depending on time of year.