Sensa Trentino SL 105 Road Bike – 2018
The Sensa Trentino SL is a versatile all-round aluminium road bike designed to cope with the demands of modern road riding and racing. Made from Superlite Y-9 Alloy the frame is hydroformed with each tube profile manipulated into specific shapes to strip weight and create enhanced strength where it is required. With a flared out headtube and downtube for increased stiffness and steering precision and the inclusion of slim seatstays to create a more forgiving rear frame the engineers at Sensa have created a light, responsive frame that doesn’t leave you feeling beat up at the end of a long ride.
Sensa have specced the Trentino SL road bike with Shimano’s proven 105 5800 11 speed groupset which provides, light, precise gear shifting every time. With Supra bars, stem and seatpost as well as a comfortable San Marco Monza saddle all contact points have been carefully considered. A pair of durable but lightweight Supra RA Pro wheels completes this competitively priced package.
- Frame: Superlite Y-9 Alloy Triple Butted Hydroformed
- Fork: Supra Full Carbon Monocoque STR8 1.5
- Wheels: Supra RA Pro
- Tyres: Conti Ultra Sport 2 25mm
- Gear/Brake Levers: Shimano 105 5800
- Front Derailleur: Shimano 105 5800
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano 105 5800
- Chainset: Shimano 105 5800 50-34
- Cassette: Shimano 105 5800 11 Speed 11-28
- Chain: Shimano 11 Speed
- Pedals: Not included
- Saddle: San Marco Monza
- Seatpost: Supra Speed Line
- Handlebars: Supra Comp Line
- Stem: Supra Comp Line
- Brake calipers: Shimano 105 5800
Sizing & fit
PLEASE NOTE: All of our bikes are built to order. This usually takes between 3-8 working days depending on time of year.