- Bikes & Frames
- Road Bikes
- Sensa Umbria Sora Special
Sorry, this product is no longer available!
Sensa Umbria Sora Special is no longer available at Merlin Cycles. However you may find an alternative or updated product below.
This item was discontinued 12th December 2014.
If you require help finding an alternative to this product please contact customer services.
- Double Butted Aluminium 7005
- Standard round 7005 tubing with butted main-tubes to keep the frame more light than using PG.
- Middle-entry level ideal for first time buyers and experienced cyclist alike
- Front Fork: Supra Alloy STR8
- Group: Full Shimano Sora 3X9 speed
- Seatpost: Supra Base Line
- Handlebar: Supra Comp Line
- Stem: Supra Comp Line
- Wheels: Shimano hubs with Supra RA Comp rims or Weinmann rims
- Tires: Schwalbe Lugano
- Saddle: Supra Race
- Sizes: 48 - 52 - 54 - 56 - 58 - 60 - 62 (sloping)
- Color: White-Red
- Weight: 9.9 KG
Click here for frame geometry chart
Please enter your e-mail address below then click Notify Me
to be notified when this item comes back into stock. We will not use your e-mail address for any other purpose.
This is a great bike and terrific value for money. The bike is responsive, lightweight really comfortable and a joy to ride.... It looks pretty good too. I would recommend it to anyone.
This is my first road bike having until now ridden mountain bikes. After a lot of research and debate I decided to go for an entry level road bike just in case I decided they weren't for me. My first impressions of the Umbria are that it looks good. The finish on the bike is nice and for me the Sora group set works fine. Out on the road the bike handles well, no problems going around the corners and after adjusting the different position from the mountain bike it is comfortable over distance. The triple chain ring works for me on going up the hills, an easy transition from the mountain bike in terms of the gearing for steep hills. All in all I am impressed with the Sensa Umbria and would recommend to others looking for an entry level bike at a reasonable price.