Shimano 105 5800 gear leavers - black. The new compact shape of the levers can be adjusted for hand size and come with polymer coated cables as standard.
The Shimano 5800 has gone 11 Speed for the latest incarnation of the 105. The 5800 has been inspired by the innovations of the more upper end Shimano Ultegra and Dura Ace; you can see the technological influences across the design of the 5800 components. More advanced and lighter than its predecessors and with a more eye catching design, the 5800 promises high performance and is one of the latest cycling must haves.
- Slim ergonomically designed 11-speed 105 Dual Control Levers
- Ergonomic short shift arc follows natural hand movement with inward shift stroke distance reduced for rapid and precise gear changes
- Brake lever pivots have been positioned to increase power and improve ergonomics when riding on the hoods
- Tuneable reach adjusters enable custom fitment for all hands up to 10 mm
- Comes complete Polymer coated cables and silicon greased outer casing to further reduce shift friction and increase service life
- To be used in conjunction with either FD-5800 or FD-6800
Please enter your e-mail address below then click Notify Me
to be notified when this item comes back into stock. We will not use your e-mail address for any other purpose.
Just as good as the higher end shifters and a fraction of the cost.
Quick and efficient delivery, Levers are exactly as expected. Brakes smooth and shifting precise. Only criticism is I have disc brakes and cables were not long enough
Feels nice on the hand, shifting is done with minimal force and easily accessible from the hood or the drops.
I upgraded to the 105 5800 11speed set from my Tiagra 10 speed set and what a huge difference. Shifting is extremely smooth and fast, and the routing of the cable in the bar tape is much cleaner.
The new version of these levers has an even nicer feel than the old. Very comfortable for my medium sized hands with a nice light action. Thoroughly recommended.
Great shifters. Feel exactly the same as 6800 shifters I have used. Good value.
The most comfortable shifters I have ever used. I am used to SRAM double tap and I loved those until I tried these