Shimano Di2 Battery
Out of Stock
Shimano Di2 Battery for the Ultegra and Dura Ace Electronic systems
- Genuine Shimano Spares
- Di2 battery for the Ultegra 6700 and 6800 electronic groupsets plus the Dura Ace 9000 series
- Battery life of up to 500 charges
- Fits the regular external Di2 long and short battery mounts
- Last between 600 -1500 miles with a 1000 mile average between charges
- The battery has no charge memory so can be topped up every week if required.
Red ZionIf your chain feels a bit sluggish on the cassette change, then it's time for a new battery. I waited until the battery was dead...but now new battery, great change, just like new. Great service from Merlin cycles....in my experience, as always. Thanks guys.
Mr GouldI love the Di2 on my Vitus Vitesse VRi and saw the price of a battery on Merlin was so good that it was time to buy a new one. I plan to carry the original battery in my saddlebag as a back up in the event that I forget to charge it.
Mr BelisoNo internal battery? Then go with this together with battery mount. It is smaller than you might think or see in the picture.
Mr BriandThe original worked for 4 years and it's still doing fine. I purchase this second one in case...
Mr McCaffertyIt's a battery. It works. Difficult to get excited but..usual shimano quality