Shimano Dura Ace 7900 10 Speed Cassette
$90.65 - $132.96
RRP $169.23 Save 46%
Shimano Dura Ace 7900 10 speed cassette
- Super lightweight 10-speed cassette with a rigid alloy carrier for excellent shifting even under the most demanding gear changes.
- Hyperglide sprockets have a computer designed tooth configuration with contoured shift gates, resulting in a crisp smooth shift even under load.
- Close ratio gearing allows a more efficient use of energy through finer cadence control.
- Largest sprockets are mounted on a lightweight alloy carrier to reduce weight and increase rigidity.
- 4 largest sprockets are made from titanium to reduce weight without sacrificing strength.
- Sprockets are extensively cut away and drilled to further reduce weight without reducing rigidity.
- Nickel-plated finish offers hard wearing resistance to corrosion.
- Alloy cassette lockring.
- For Super Narrow 10-speed HG chains.
- Weight 163 grams for 11-23 tooth.
Please enter your e-mail address below then click Notify Me to be notified when this item comes back into stock. We will not use your e-mail address for any other purpose.
Free shipping on this item to United States
Mr endoIncredible!! After using this, you feel 105 is just toy, Ultegra is cassette itself, Dura Ace is art. Be careful when you touch the edge it is very sharp.
Mr GardinerI was looking for a new cassette for my TT bike. This Shimano Dura Ace 7900 10 speed cassette is everything I wanted , light top quality and realiable. Merlin provided this at a great price. The delivery service was first class - highly recommend this product and Merlin.
Mr EWell worth the extra cash - I've used 7800 and 6700's and this is another level above. Though I did also change the chain at same time. Super smooth with the 7900 derailleurs
TuksVery light and very stiff. Great shifting even when grouped with SRAM derailleur. Definitely worth the price difference compared with the Ultegra cassette (for me anyway)
Mr ArchibaldDura Ace, Works like a dream
TinmanRegardless of what you may hear others say, there is a worthwhile difference between the Ultegra cassette and the Dura Ace cassette. Although a bit more expensive, the price is worthy of the overall quality, precision, and weight of the cassette. If you run Dura Ace, then it seems foolish to skimp on arguably one of the most important parts of the drive train. Besides, you're not going to beat Merlin's prices.
Mr PepperUpgraded from Ultegra cassette. Lighter and very smooth shifting on first few rides. A nice upgrade for my Madone 5.2 to go along with the Dura-Ace 9000 wheelset I also purchased. Great combo.
Mr LeungVery smooth with cs-7900
Mr McConnellI received this item very promptly and it was exactly what I expected. Excellent value for money and the service from Merlin Cycles is very efficient and I always feel confident in my dealings with Merlin Cycles.
Mr ChristensenHigh end product from Shimano. Best price and fast delivery.
Mr ReevesLight weight and crisp shifting! Quick ship to Washington state along with a great price!
Mr CreswellThe benchmark cassette from Shimano. Lightweight, quality construction, and built to last.
Mr Halliburtonhigh quality, cassette to go on the new Fulcrum Racing Zeros, 12-27 is ideal for hill climbing.
Mr Hlight and durable.
Mr BainesWhy pay extra for excess packaging when you can by this OEM versions
Mr Raffaeleall class! worth every cent!