Shimano Dura Ace 7900 10 Speed Cassette
Shimano Dura Ace 7900 10 speed cassette
- Super lightweight 10-speed cassette with a rigid alloy carrier for excellent shifting even under the most demanding gear changes.
- Hyperglide sprockets have a computer designed tooth configuration with contoured shift gates, resulting in a crisp smooth shift even under load.
- Close ratio gearing allows a more efficient use of energy through finer cadence control.
- Largest sprockets are mounted on a lightweight alloy carrier to reduce weight and increase rigidity.
- 4 largest sprockets are made from titanium to reduce weight without sacrificing strength.
- Sprockets are extensively cut away and drilled to further reduce weight without reducing rigidity.
- Nickel-plated finish offers hard wearing resistance to corrosion.
- Alloy cassette lockring.
- For Super Narrow 10-speed HG chains.
- Weight 163 grams for 11-23 tooth.
stein erik This replaced my old SRAM PG 1090. There is a very noticeable change in stifting performance. Shifting with the Dura Ace cassette is stellar, and it is also a bit more forgiving when it comes to cable adjustment.
Mr endo Incredible!! After using this, you feel 105 is just toy, Ultegra is cassette itself, Dura Ace is art. Be careful when you touch the edge it is very sharp.
Mr Gardiner I was looking for a new cassette for my TT bike. This Shimano Dura Ace 7900 10 speed cassette is everything I wanted , light top quality and realiable. Merlin provided this at a great price. The delivery service was first class - highly recommend this product and Merlin.
Mr E Well worth the extra cash - I've used 7800 and 6700's and this is another level above. Though I did also change the chain at same time. Super smooth with the 7900 derailleurs
Tuks Very light and very stiff. Great shifting even when grouped with SRAM derailleur. Definitely worth the price difference compared with the Ultegra cassette (for me anyway)
Mr Archibald Dura Ace, Works like a dream
Tinman Regardless of what you may hear others say, there is a worthwhile difference between the Ultegra cassette and the Dura Ace cassette. Although a bit more expensive, the price is worthy of the overall quality, precision, and weight of the cassette. If you run Dura Ace, then it seems foolish to skimp on arguably one of the most important parts of the drive train. Besides, you're not going to beat Merlin's prices.
Mr Pepper Upgraded from Ultegra cassette. Lighter and very smooth shifting on first few rides. A nice upgrade for my Madone 5.2 to go along with the Dura-Ace 9000 wheelset I also purchased. Great combo.
Mr Leung Very smooth with cs-7900
Mr McConnell I received this item very promptly and it was exactly what I expected. Excellent value for money and the service from Merlin Cycles is very efficient and I always feel confident in my dealings with Merlin Cycles.
Mr Christensen High end product from Shimano. Best price and fast delivery.
Mr Reeves Light weight and crisp shifting! Quick ship to Washington state along with a great price!
Mr Creswell The benchmark cassette from Shimano. Lightweight, quality construction, and built to last.
Mr Halliburton high quality, cassette to go on the new Fulcrum Racing Zeros, 12-27 is ideal for hill climbing.
Mr H light and durable.
Mr Baines Why pay extra for excess packaging when you can by this OEM versions
Mr Raffaele all class! worth every cent!