Shimano Dura Ace 7900 Rear Mech is no longer available at Merlin Cycles. However you may find an alternative or updated product below.
Shimano Dura Ace 7900 Rear Mech
This item was discontinued 15th April 2016.
If you require help finding an alternative to this product please contact customer services.
- Dura-Ace rear derailleur with lightweight carbon cage and wide link design gives quick accurate shifts, and unmatched drivetrain efficiency
- Full carbon fibre inner and outer pulley plates enhance rigidity and significantly reduce weight
- High tolerance cold forged aluminium link plates and body construction provide for extremely light weight, strength and durability
- High rigidity wide outer link plates the pulley body to increase pivot joint rigidity
- Sealed pulley bearings reduce friction and rotate silky smooth increasing efficiently
- Four self-lubricating micro-machined fluorine-coated link pivot bushings provide low-friction shifting
- Pulleys are made of tough DuPont Zytel for longer life and less chain noise
- With a total capacity of 33 tooth, it is able to operate with wide gear ratios up to a 28 tooth cassette sprocket
- Hard wearing Dura-Ace finish and graphics for long lasting good looks
- 10-speed compatible
- Weight: 166 grams