Shimano Dura Ace 7900 Road Chainset
RRP $428.33Save 50%
Dura Ace 7900 chainset, top of the range 10 speed chainset.
- The HollowTech II 10-speed Dura-Ace chainset offers the optimum balance of light weight and rigidity, making it the global choice for road racing's elite riders
- Shimano has raised the bar to a new level of performance with the development of a hollow outer chainring, giving vast improvements in rigidity and increased weight savings
- The hollow outer chainring has essentially removed outer chainring flex, hugely improving shift performance making it precise even under high load
- These industry leading HollowTech II cold forged hollow crank arms have been evolved to increase rigidity, reduce weight, and improve strength
- The teeth have been developed to work only in conjunction with the CN7900 chain for improved contact providing more efficiency and improved power transfer
- There is a wide range of chainring ratios and crank arm lengths available enabling customisation for all riders and racing disciplines
- HollowTech II integrated bottom bracket design uses a wider bearing placement and larger axle diameter for increased stiffness and efficiency
- Bottom bracket seal design has a minimal bearing interface gives superbly smooth rolling and increased durability
- Weight including bottom bracket 725 grams
- Supplied Without BB
Please enter your e-mail address below then click Notify Me to be notified when this item comes back into stock. We will not use your e-mail address for any other purpose.
Free shipping on this item to United States
DarrenThis has to be the best chainset I have owned, light at 726 grams with the newer smaller sized bb. The polished arms of the chaniset really stands out and shows quality in its construction, as well as the colour of the chainrings mean it will complement any bike. The chainset was very easy to install, and what I noticed on my first ride was how smooth and stiff it felt compared to my previous chainset.
mallorcamanVery stiff good looking chainset, a thing of beauty. I was fitting a Stages power meter so wanted alloy cranks.This actually looks better than my carbon cranked model it replaced.