Shimano Dura Ace 7970 Di2 10 speed Rear Derailleur is no longer available at Merlin Cycles. However you may find an alternative or updated product below.
Shimano Dura Ace 7970 Di2 10 speed Rear Derailleur
This item was discontinued 23rd June 2016.
If you require help finding an alternative to this product please contact customer services.
- Digital Integrated Intelligence or Di2: with programmed automatic motion at the touch of a switch the Dura-Ace Di2 rear derailleur is quick, smooth and effortless, making for unmatched drivetrain efficiency
- Programmed automatic motion at the touch of a switch makes this derailleur quick, smooth and effortless to shift
- The removal of traditional mechanical cables in favour of electrical wires not only eliminates poor shifting caused by contaminates, corrosion and stretching, but provides effortless gear shifts
- Derailleur contains a saver (fuse) function, where the inner structure is protected from strong impacts
- 11-27T wide gear ratio capacity will cater for compact setups as well as the traditional road double
- Full carbon fibre inner and outer pulley plates enhance rigidity and reduce weight
- Titanium B axle bolt for further weight savings
- High tolerance cold forged aluminium link plates and body construction is extremely light and durable
- Four self-lubricating micro-machined fluorine-coated link pivot bushings provide low-friction shifting
- Pulleys are made of tough DuPont Zytel for longer life and less chain noise
- 10-speed Dura-Ace Di2 compatible
- Weight is 225 grams