Shimano Dura Ace 9000 Chainrings
Shimano Dura Ace 9000 Chainrings, all chainring from 34 tooth to 53 tooth fit the same crankarms
- Genuine Shimano replacement chainrings
- As the new 9000 crank arms come in one spider size you can fit any size chainrings
- You can convert your 34/50 to 39/53 and the other way around
- You must respect the maximum tooth capacity of the front derailleur (usually 14t)
- On the 50/52/53 chainring options, it lists the smaller chainring size recommended to use with it. You need to purchase the inner chainring also
Saint Bat It super light, it looks great, it's the best. Perfect shifting. Nothing more you can say.
Davie Simpson Great, perfect fit and easy to change. Hadn’t seen a 38T before either which allowed me some more options when working with ratios.
Mr Evans Great quality as you would expect from Dura Ace... Super light weight and a great finish... What's not to like!!!
Ross Perfect replacement for a damaged DA 9000 inner ring. A reasonable price for a high-end component and replacing the damaged chainring made a difference to shifting performance.
Mr Munro Converted a 52/39 to 52/36 with this, works perfectly.
Mags Relatively easy to fit onto your existing crankset - which is a massive boon over having to buy a whole new chainset, as we did in previous series. Usual Dura Ace good quality.
Sttu Simple and does the job, 53/39 converted to 53/36 and no issues with shifting - better value than a new rear cassette!
Mr Rollinson Exactly as advertised and fit the Dura Ace 9000 chainset without any problems.
Mr Williams Hard to say much about a small chainring. I got ~25,000km from the first one (39t), and replaced due to slightly increased drivetran noise after installing a new chain.