Shimano Dura Ace 9000 Chainrings
Shimano Dura Ace 9000 Chainrings, all chainring from 34 tooth to 53 tooth fit the same crankarms
- Genuine Shimano replacement chainrings
- As the new 9000 crank arms come in one spider size you can fit any size chainrings
- You can convert your 34/50 to 39/53 and the other way around
- You must respect the maximum tooth capacity of the front derailleur (usually 14t)
- On the 50/52/53 chainring options, it lists the smaller chainring size recommended to use with it. You need to purchase the inner chainring also
Ross Perfect replacement for a damaged DA 9000 inner ring. A reasonable price for a high-end component and replacing the damaged chainring made a difference to shifting performance.
Mr Munro Converted a 52/39 to 52/36 with this, works perfectly.
Mags Relatively easy to fit onto your existing crankset - which is a massive boon over having to buy a whole new chainset, as we did in previous series. Usual Dura Ace good quality.
Sttu Simple and does the job, 53/39 converted to 53/36 and no issues with shifting - better value than a new rear cassette!
Mr Rollinson Exactly as advertised and fit the Dura Ace 9000 chainset without any problems.
Mr Williams Hard to say much about a small chainring. I got ~25,000km from the first one (39t), and replaced due to slightly increased drivetran noise after installing a new chain.