Shimano Dura Ace 9070 Di2 Rear Derailleur
Shimano Dura Ace RD-9070ss rear derailleur, Di2 electronic shifting for use with the Dura Ace Di2 groupset
- Digital Integrated Intelligence or Di2: with programmed automatic motion at the touch of a switch the Dura-Ace Di2 rear derailleur is quick, smooth and effortless, making for unmatched drivetrain efficiency
- Programmed automatic motion at the touch of a switch makes this derailleur quick, smooth and effortless to shift
- The removal of traditional mechanical cables in favour of electrical wires not only eliminates poor shifting caused by contaminates, corrosion and stretching
- Derailleur contains a saver (fuse) function, where the inner structure is protected from strong impacts
- 11-28T wide gear ratio capacity will cater for compact setups as well as the traditional road double
- Full carbon fibre inner and outer pulley plates enhance rigidity and reduce weight
- Titanium B axle bolt for further weight savings
- High tolerance cold forged aluminium link plates and body construction is extremely light and durable
- Four self-lubricating micro-machined fluorine-coated link pivot bushings provide low-friction shifting
- Pulleys are made of tough DuPont Zytel for longer life and less chain noise
- 11-speed E-tube Di2 compatible
- Max front difference: 16T
- Total capacity: 33T
- Weight is 217 grams.
Mr Barnes I upgraded from Ultergra Di2 10 speed mainly for the weight saving and the less bulky appearance. I wasn't expecting 11 speed to add that much benefit in riding experience but I was wrong. The additional gear makes a big difference. Closer gear ratios means you can find the best gear every time and maintain your cadence. Holding the shift button down and shifting right across the cassette is really good too especially when changing up/down on the chainset on a climb. Works faultlessly every time. Dura-Ace quality and aesthetics,.
Mr JAMILOSA Accurate and smooth.