Shimano Dura Ace BR-9000 Rear Brake Caliper is no longer available at Merlin Cycles. However you may find an alternative or updated product below.
Shimano Dura Ace BR-9000 Rear Brake Caliper
This item was discontinued 17th January 2020.
If you require help finding an alternative to this product please contact customer services.
Dura-Ace moves to the next generation. Tested in competition and taken to victory by pro riders in all conditions, including the 2012 Tour de France Team Sky. Cutting edge technology for the ultimate in control and confidence. Long, fast descents demand confidence. Dura-Ace brakes deliver, with a new symmetrical dual pivot design and twin bearings reducing pivot friction and improving efficiency and controllability. Along with new low-friction BC-9000 cables, Dura-Ace brakes give smooth, light operation with excellent modulation.
- Enhanced brake arch gives a more linear response, with increased modulation over the BR-7900
- 10% more power than BR-7900
- Lower cable stopper for better cable routing and reduced cable friction
- Adjustable spring tension
- Adjustable toe-in for easy set up
- Titanium centre bolt for weight reduction
- Brake release lever for easy wheel removal
- Cables not included