- 72% Styrene Butadiene Rubber, 18% Polyester, 10% Polyurethane
- Optimal Panel Construction Design
- 3mm multi-stretchable Neoprene with water resistant PU coating for cold and wet conditions
- Bamboo Charcoal Fleece inner with strong insulating and antibacterial properties
- Multi-functional sole with hook and loop strap suitable for Race & MTB shoes
- Reflective elements for low-light visibility
- Sealed seam, Kevlar reinforcement on the nose and YKK zipper
Please enter your e-mail address below then click Notify Me
to be notified when this item comes back into stock. We will not use your e-mail address for any other purpose.
Warmest overshoes I've worn, which is saying something with the temperatures we've had. They're a snug fit, so you can't rush to put them on but when on they're just right. Only drawback I'd say is it's a shame that, considering all the relflective detail, there isnt any reflective around the zip area up the back of the overshoe. If so they'd have got an extra star. Very swift delivery from Merlin Cycles too.
They look a nice overshoe and are well made. However it takes sometime getting used to putting them on before your cycle shoes! Go for a shoe size larger in my opinion. I did and they are a snug fit. The velcro tab at the top of zip has started to 'fluff up' after minimal use but this is not a big issue. They are not 100% waterproof but do the job in heavy rain and London grime.
Used once and my feet were so much warmer than without them, also stayed completely dry.
It's worth knowing that on the underside it doesn't cover much of your foot. There is only a small velcro strap which you can do up, the rest is open to the elements unlike some other models.
A simple overshoe, but one that performs the task asked of it. It seals the foot well from rain and I have not had cold feet yet!