Shimano M670 SLX 10 Speed Rear Derailleur
Out of Stock
Shimano M670 SLX 10 speed rear derailleur, 2 x 10 and 3 x 10 compatible
- Tough, aggressive and light weight Dyna-Sys 10-speed SLX rear derailleur using revolutionary features from XT and XTR at an affordable price point
- Shadow features a super low profile design that reduces the risk of damage from trail side hazards
- Single tension spring prevents contact with the chainstay resulting in a silent ride
- Direct cable routing prevents snagging from any trail side hazards
- Alloy and steel construction leads to lower weight without compromising strength and durability
- Two fluorine-coated link pin bushings aid slick shifting on the trails
- High rigidity wide outer link braces the pulley body to increase pivot joint rigidity resulting in a crisp shift
- Strong return spring for a positive shifting feel
- Improved cable pull ratio provides a more accurate shift action making the system less prone to contamination and trail chatter
- Dyna-Sys 10-speed compatible only
- 43T capacity SGS cage
- Top normal spring uses the spring to select higher gears
- Weight 274 grams
MaxadeusAs with anything from Shimano, it does exactly what it said in the description. Delivered next day, fitted in 10 minutes and works faultlessly. Never heard of Merlin cycles until I googled for this derailleur, was the cheapest by some distance. Will use Merlin again!
VelottanteSmooth shifting from Shimano. The SLX may not be the best in their range however one can't complain. As good as some of the so called better gear on the market at a much better price.
Mr DeOrnelasGreat shifting. Smooth and precise. Little to no chain slap.
Coconut RiderGreat value, provides good shifts just as any XT derailleur. Only con is it is slightly heavier.
Mr cavenayExcellent quality drailleur, very accurate gear changing and easy to set up. I recomend this product to anyone requirng a replacement