Shimano M7000 SLX Chainset - 11 Speed
Shimano M7000 SLX Chainset with 32T Chainring - 11 Speed
- All-mountain SLX HollowTech II chainset is tough and aggressive yet also lightweight and excellent value
- The HollowTech II Chainset features hollow forged crank arms which are both lightweight and rigid whilst being incredibly strong and durable
- HollowTech II integrated bottom bracket design uses a wide bearing placement with a large axle diameter for increased stiffness, efficiency and added durability
- 70 degree spider arm for optimal rigidity
- 11-speed DYNA-SYS11 SM-CRM70 32t Chainring Included
- SM-CRM70 chainring teeth feature Shimano's new Dynamic Chain Engagement technology offering enhanced chain retention, driving rigidity and highly efficient
- For use with 11-speed HG-X MTB chains only
- Standard Non Boost version
- Bottom Bracket not included
Mr X Great value crank as per usual for the SLX series. Light and strong, will go for years with no issues and minimum maintenance. I can’t see why people paying more money for the XT version since only 20g lighter
Mr ALGAR Great product at an amazing price. I had some SRAM GX cranks before and both the bolt and axle got threaded. Bought these on a suggestion from a friend. Definitely don't regret and they were the same price as a 2nd hand pair
Stuart Good upgrade for the OEM crank on my winter hardtail, inexpensive, good quality, easy to fit and great to use. Fast delivery and great service as usual from Merlin.
Nick Maguire Bought this as the final piece to my 1x11 XT/SLX groupset. The price was excellent. Sexy and Black. Combined with the XT BB the bike feels much more responsive and strong. The finish is excellent and really completed the look of the bike. A Shimano fanboy since the 90's I highly recommend this bit of kit.
Lmax Awesome crank and the price was the best around. I have since placed another order. Shipment to the USA was fast.
John Beedham Nice crankset...price was great...had been pushing a 36 tooth ring which was the smallest my SRAM XX crankset could use...getting old!! I like the 32!
Mr Satar I had a double version of the same product. When I sold my entire gear set and went to 1x11, I thought I'd buy it in the crankset and I bought it. I'm very satisfied. But I wish I had a 34t version at the time I bought it. 32t sounds a bit meager when going straight on the road.
Mr McCabe Nice and stiff, looks good on the bike and for the price can't be beaten.
Mr Kuligowski Great chainset, very powerfull narrow-wide technology - chain sits way better than on NX chainrings. Was afraid of 50,4mm chainline but it doesn't really matter and works flawlessly.