- Cycling Footwear
- Mountain Bike Shoes
- Shimano MT71 SPD Shoes - Brown
Sorry, this product is no longer available!
Shimano MT71 SPD Shoes - Brown is no longer available at Merlin Cycles. However you may find an alternative or updated product below.
This item was discontinued 20th July 2016.
If you require help finding an alternative to this product please contact customer services.
- Trail and adventure off-road SPD shoe with Gore-Tex upper
- Weatherproof Gore-Tex liner helps keeps the elements out, yet still allows the foot to breath to improve comfort
- Complete seam-sealed construction for optimal weather protection
- Grippy, durable and light weight Vibram sole with recessed cleat design enables easy walking with excellent traction off the bike
- Gusseted tongue helps to prevent water, dust, gravel, and other foreign objects from getting inside the shoe
- Strap and Lace up closure system for a snug and comfortable fit
- Reflective detailing on the heel help keep you more visible in low light conditions
- Weight: 952 g for a pair of size 40
Please enter your e-mail address below then click Notify Me
to be notified when this item comes back into stock. We will not use your e-mail address for any other purpose.
Sizing Information for Shimano Shoes
Excellent pair of comfortable, easy to walk in all purpose shoes. However, when out in the winter, they can get really waterlogged and take a long time to dry - overshoes or winter boots recommended!
Perfect comfortable fit. Not used them in winter conditions yet but I have had Shimano shoes before and they have all been brilliant.
Great mtb shoes, stiff but ok to walk in they seem to be very well made and are light for this sort of shoe.
Great shoe but beware - they come up small! Very small in fact. I neede a whole size bigger than my norm. Great that I could easily return them for replacement without fuss.
Great pair of shoes. Look good, are comfy on and off the bike. As other reviewers stated normal shoe sizes do not apply with shimano. I am usually a size 43 but .need a size 45. They are pricey, but it is worth paying extra for a goretex shoe. I hold out until I noticed an extra 10% offer on merlin. That offer beat prices of the other main online cycling retailers athe time by a mile.
Shoes are great, had to get a size 45 to fit although I'm normally a size 43 (uk 9). It's just all shimano shoes come up really small. Merlin were the cheapest I could find online and beat some prices by