- Cycling Footwear
- Road Bike Shoes
- Shimano R320 SPD-SL Road Cycling Shoe - 2015
Sorry, this product is no longer available!
Shimano R320 SPD-SL Road Cycling Shoe - 2015 is no longer available at Merlin Cycles. However you may find an alternative or updated product below.
This item was discontinued 28th September 2016.
If you require help finding an alternative to this product please contact customer services.
These shoes represent the ultimate in road cycling shoes, lightweight, comfortable and made from the finest materials. Our special offer price makes them an offer that's too good to miss.
- Heat moldable Custom-fit Technology
- Rovenica® ultra-fine fibre synthetic leather
- Supple, lightweight and comfortable,
- Excellent Elasticity with high memory,
- Superior durability and high-abrasion resistance,
- Open mesh for optimal breathability
- Anti-slip heel lining, silicon-bonded
- Low-profile micro-adjust buckle and dual off-set straps
- Carbon fibre reinforced ergonomic heel cap increases stability and heel holding ability for efficient riding
- Custom-fit insole with adjustable arch wedge provides support of rider foot arch to optimize the heel born stabilization
- Shimano Dynalast secures the foot into the ideal ergonomic position for a more efficient up stroke
- Shimano Dynalast technology soleLight weight hollow channel, ultra-rigid, weaved carbon fibre composite sole with adjustable cleat mount
- Available in wide width - which allows 6mm of extra width in the toe box area
- Works with any Shimano, Look or Time pedals
- Weight: 470 g (size 40eu)
Please enter your e-mail address below then click Notify Me
to be notified when this item comes back into stock. We will not use your e-mail address for any other purpose.
Sizing Information for Shimano Shoes
Such an excellent road bike shoe. These shoes produced by Shimano are very indeed light and locked on for the finish line sprint! I use these shoes for racing and they are so comfortable, light weight and strong. These shoes will definitly enhance your overall power transfer to the pedals, while having everything strapped on nice and tight. I really do recommend these shoes for racing or your training ride.
The shoes are great. Very stiff sole, true to size (46 for me) and I chose the wide fitting which suits me perfectly. They are replacing 8 year old specialized pro shoes which were hugely comfortable, the Shimano shoes have more of a race focus so a little less plush inside by comparison but excellent shoes nonetheless. Highly recommended.
Extremely comfortable right out of the box, fit true to size.
My previous shoes were just above entry level Shimanos and the R320s are in a different league. Anyone wondering how much difference a road shoe can make needs to try a pair of these on a long ride. They are extremely comfortable and seem to transmit way more power to the pedals. I'm very happy with my purchase.
Best cycling shoes ever made. Merlin`s price was too tempting to miss and I ended up buying two pairs. Shimano shoes are the best fit and feel there is and very underrated in my opinion. Have used Sidi Ergo 3 and Wires past few years and never felt quite like the quality of the R320's. Not bothered moulding them as they already a perfect fit. Merlin service superb as usual, with good contact and accurate dispatch times. Thanks again.
These are great shoes. I liked them so much I bought another pair since it was such a great deal. I think doing the heat molding is a MUST. They fit me like a glove after having them done.