Shimano RP9 SPD-SL Road Cycling Shoes - 2016
RRP $187.34Save 10.5%
NEW Shimano RP9 SPD-SL Road Cycling Shoes
- Flagship Road Performance (RP) shoe designed for long days in the saddle
- A beutiful piece of craftsmanship that redefines the balance of aesthetics, comfort and power transfer
- Superb fit for maximum comfort and pedaling efficiency
- Adaptable closure system adjusts to various instep heights and shapes
- Surround upper pattern provides the perfect balance of holding power and absolute all day comfort
- Air vent on toe and exhaust ports on sole help to keep feet dry and fresh
- Minimalistic upper avoids the clutter of over-design with a clear focus on function and performance
- Efficient power transfer thanks to the ultra-rigid weaved carbon fiber composite sole
- Weight: 538g (size 40)
Please enter your e-mail address below then click Notify Me to be notified when this item comes back into stock. We will not use your e-mail address for any other purpose.
Free shipping on this item to United States
Sizing Information for Shimano Shoes
Mr BoivinI love this shoe! I am replacing my specialized s-works shoe and this one has a better and more comfortable fit. I haven't even had it heat molded yet. The buckle and heel cut fit snug with no movement even when I pull up on the pedal. I also have enough room to move my toes, maybe that won`t be so much after it is molded. The shoe fits a bit large. I usually wear 42.5 or 43 but this 42 is not tight. The shoe is a head turner in bright white. So white that my pale legs look tan.
Mark JamesA great pair of light and comfortable shoes and good value at this price. My only reservation is they arent very ventilated so not ideal for hotter climates. Not usually an issue in the UK though.
Mr DietzWonderful, adjustable, comfortable, stiff
RKComfortable, feels essentially identical to other top end Shimano shoes like R-321. Chose this one over that for the simple understated style.