- Cycling Footwear
- Road Bike Shoes
- Shimano RT82 SPD Shoes - Black
Sorry, this product is no longer available!
Shimano RT82 SPD Shoes - Black is no longer available at Merlin Cycles. However you may find an alternative or updated product below.
This item was discontinued 25th January 2016.
If you require help finding an alternative to this product please contact customer services.
- Specially designed sleek looking full rubber sole with minimum tread helps to keep weight down, yet provides good grip on smooth surfaces
- Additional recessed cleat design aides walking
- Glass fibre sole insert provides stiffness and support when pedalling
- EVA insole provides added support and comfort
- Breathable nylon mesh and synthetic leather upper
- Buckle closure provides a snug fit and the ability for subtle adjustment, and two offset hook-and-loop straps give added comfort and support without pressure points
- Great lightweight choice for touring or commuting use
- Reflective detailing on the heel help keep you more visible in low light conditions
- Weight: 651 g for a pair of size 40
Please enter your e-mail address below then click Notify Me
to be notified when this item comes back into stock. We will not use your e-mail address for any other purpose.
Sizing Information for Shimano Shoes
Great service as always from Merlin and a competitive price. Nice to support a more local company. Wasn't sure about what size to order (I'm a UK10 in normal footwear) but went for the 46. They are fractionally on the large side (45.5 would probably have been ideal), but I've not had them on when it's properly warm yet, so I may be glad of that space when my feet start to swell! My only niggle is at the moment I can feel the upper edge of the first strap pressing into the top of my ankle. I suppose I could slacken the ratchet, but that kind of defeats the object of having a nice snug fit. I'm guessing the strap will start to give a bit over time, so it won't be a long term issue; I've only worn the shoes for about 30 miles so far. Overall I'm very pleased with these shoes
Good compromise shoes for those wanting to use SPD rather than full road shoes. Can walk normally and feel good on the bike.
Excellent service, delivered next day . Merlin will be my first choice for future purchases .
Great quality, good fit and delivered in a matter of days
An excellent shoe, nice nice styling with the bonus of being able to walk in them.