Shimano Saint M810 Shadow 9 Speed Rear Mech is no longer available at Merlin Cycles. However you may find an alternative or updated product below.
Shimano Saint M810 Shadow 9 Speed Rear Mech
This item was discontinued 12th November 2015.
If you require help finding an alternative to this product please contact customer services.
- Saint Shadow rear derailleur, low profile, super wide link, super tough, this is a must have component for any gravity rig
- Shadow design with smooth skid plate surface features a super low profile design that reduces the risk of damage from trail side hazards
- Using a mode converter on the body this rear derailleur works with cassette ratio of 11-23 to 11-28 tooth, or 11-32 to 11-34 tooth
- Single tension spring prevents contact with the chainstay resulting in a silent ride
- Direct cable routing prevents snagging from any trail side hazards
- Cold forged alloy links and pivot body's leads to lower weight without compromising strength and durability
- Four fluorine-coated link pin bushings make this one of the slickest shifting derailleurs on the trails
- Super wide link gives awesome rigidity, bracing the mech body to increase pivot joint rigidity resulting in a crisp shift
- Strong return spring for a positive shifting feel
- Mega9, 8 & 7 speed compatible
- Durable Ceramic bush and sealed bearing pulley wheels
- Top normal spring uses the spring to select higher gears, best suited to use with Rapidfire shifters
- For double ring use with a total capacity of 31 tooth, or 37 tooth with mode converter in