Shimano SH-WM83 Womens MTB Shoes is no longer available at Merlin Cycles. However you may find an alternative or updated product below.
Shimano SH-WM83 Womens MTB Shoes
This item was discontinued 21st February 2019.
If you require help finding an alternative to this product please contact customer services.
The Shimano SH-WM83 SPD women’s MTB shoe is a great choice if you’re looking for an affordable mountain bike shoe which is compatible with SPD type clipless pedals and tailored specifically for women. Catering to a slightly more tapered foot shape as well as being narrower across the ball of the foot the SH-WM83 is perfect for cross-country racing or aggressive riding when you need a light, stiff shoe that transfers all of your pedaling power through to the pedals. With a glass fibre reinforced nylon sole which is drilled for SPD type pedal systems and an aggressive mud-shedding tread pattern for added extra traction off the bike this women’s MTB shoe includes a tough abrasion-resistant synthetic leather upper and features a secure micro-adjusting buckle strap which helps keep your ankle firmly planted in the base of the shoe.
- Aggressive mud-shedding tread pattern
- Tough synthetic leather upper featuring breathable mesh panels at the toe
- Super-stiff glass fibre reinforced nylon sole
- Secure fitting micro-adjusting buckle strap
- Two additional Velcro straps
- Works with optional replaceable spikes
- Reflective detailing on the heel
- Weight: 673g (Size 40)