Shimano SLX M660 9 Speed Front Mech - Top Swing
Out of Stock
SLX 9 speed front derailleur, top swing model
- Tough, aggressive and light weight All-Mountain dual pull multi-fit front derailleur
- Top swing wide link design pivots for greater torsional rigidity, improved shifting response and greater service life
- Dual pull design allows it to be used with top or bottom cable routing
- Multi clamp band is compatible with all frame dimensions
- Triple specific front derailleur
- Angled adjustment screws for easy access on suspension frames
- Specifically developed for 68 and 73 mm bottom bracket shells with a 50 mm chain line
- 66-69 degree chainstay to seat tube angle range
- For outer chainring size from 44 to 48 tooth, total capacity 22 teeth
PaulEasy order and arrived next day. This seems to work much better than original SRAM x7 front mech.
JAYDMFSLX quality, smooth shifting and a great price.
Mr Paynegreat front mech, is really nice and smooth. Took minutes to fit (longer to break/reattach chain than to set it up!). Feels nice and solid too so hopefully will last well.