Shimano SLX M661 10 Speed Front Mech - Conventional
Shimano SLX 10 speed front mech, conventional swing.
- Tough, aggressive and light weight All-Mountain dual pull multi-fit front derailleur
- Conventional swing wide link design pivots for greater torsional rigidity, improved shifting response and greater service life
- Dual pull design allows it to be used with top or bottom cable routing
- Multi clamp band is compatible with all frame dimensions
- Triple specific front derailleur
- Angled adjustment screws for easy access on suspension frames
- Specifically developed for 68 and 73 mm bottom bracket shells with a 50 mm chain line
- 66-69 degree chainstay to seat tube angle range
- Dyna-Sys 10-speed design - for use with Dyna-Sys 10-speed drivetrains
- 42 tooth outer ring compatible, total capacity 18 teeth
Mr QuelchSolid front mech....as good as XT but tougher!
Mr blackburnGreat product and as always from shimano, faultless. Great price too, really dont see the need to spend loads more on the top end products when mid range is so reliable.
ResendeVery good product in accordance with comments from other practitioners mtb. I'm buying piece by piece to finish ride my mtb 29 er. I'm happy for Merlin cycles and effective service for the price of shipping the product the same day of purchase. Thank you.
Mr LANGHORNUsual excellent service from the Merlin team. Super fast delivery and excellent value.