Shimano SLX M661 9 Speed Front Derailleur - Conventional is no longer available at Merlin Cycles. However you may find an alternative or updated product below.
Shimano SLX M661 9 Speed Front Derailleur - Conventional
This item was discontinued 19th October 2016.
If you require help finding an alternative to this product please contact customer services.
- Tough, aggressive and light weight All-Mountain dual pull multi-fit front derailleur
- Conventional swing wide link design pivots for greater torsional rigidity, improved shifting response and greater service life
- Dual pull design allows it to be used with top or bottom cable routing
- Multi clamp band is compatible with 31.8 and 34.9mm seat tubes
- Triple specific front derailleur
- Angled adjustment screws for easy access on suspension frames
- Specifically developed for 68 and 73 mm bottom bracket shells with a 50 mm chain line
- 66-69 degree chainstay to seat tube angle range
- For outer chainring size from 44 to 48 tooth, total capacity 22 teeth
Shipping charges for this item to United States: $6.43