Shimano SLX M665 9 Speed Front Mech - Double is no longer available at Merlin Cycles. However you may find an alternative or updated product below.
Shimano SLX M665 9 Speed Front Mech - Double
This item was discontinued 12th November 2015.
If you require help finding an alternative to this product please contact customer services.
- Double specific SLX mountain bike front derailleur designed to perform with a 36 x 22T compact drive crankset
- Double specific compact front derailleur developed to track the radius of a 36 tooth chainring giving much improved chain pick up
- Wider and lower inner plate reduces chain drop and improves chain pick up under extreme conditions
- Short cage length allows for increased tyre clearance in all directions 65-71 degree chainstay to seat tube angle range offers excellent shifting performance on modern frame designs and with rear suspension motion
- Specifically developed for 68 and 73 mm bottom bracket shells with a 46.8 mm chain line
- Top swing wide link design pivots for greater torsional rigidity, improved shifting response and greater service life
- Dual pull design allows it to be used with top or bottom cable routing
- Multi clamp band is compatible with all frame dimensions
- Maximum chainring size 36 tooth, total capacity 14 teeth
Shipping charges for this item to United States: $7.52