- Chainset: Shimano M670 Triple 24/32/42 - 175mm
- Bottom bracket: BB70 68/73mm
- Cassette: Shimano SLX 10 speed 11-34
- Chain: Shimano SLX HG75
- Disc Brakes: Front & Rear M675 (Standard Pads NOT finned as pictured) 1000mm front / 1400mm rear hose
- Rotors:Shimano RT64 splined rotors 180mm front,160mm rear
- Front derailleur: Shimano FDM670 Top Swing or FDM671 Conventional (high clamp) model - 34.9mm
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano SLX RDM670 SGS
- Gear Levers: Shimano SLM670 inc cables
Special price, fixed specification.
Limited stock at this special half price offer
Please enter your e-mail address below then click Notify Me
to be notified when this item comes back into stock. We will not use your e-mail address for any other purpose.
Great groupset, awesome performance for the price, brakes are euro setup (ie back to front) but they are simple enough to perform a quick change without bleeding.
Nice chainset, light cassette, all in all great kit for very little money.
Typical shimano quality to every component. Fitting was straight forward with the required shimano tools. Only gripe regards fitting was the lack of replacement olives and inserts for the brake hoses which both needed shortening due to their long length. The drive chain runs quietly and smoothly with crisp gear changes. The brakes have taken no time to bed in and no squeal at all. I have up graded from a 27 speed Deore front and slx rear system. The improvement in gear changing and drive is considerable. Needed to purchase slx 6 bolt rotors seperately. Excellent value and quality groupset thanks to Merlin cycles competative pricing and very speedy delivery.
Great looking group set with shimano's mix of trickle down technology and great quality, can't really fault it and at a great price from Merlin.