Shimano SM-BTR2 Di2 internal Mount Battery
Shimano internal Di2 battery for Dura Ace and Ultegra
- The power house of Shimano Di2 is a long-life 7.4V Li-Ion battery that is both compact and reliable, taking shifting effort away from you
- Excellent sealing and reliability have been proven through repeated field tests in various riding conditions, including extreme temperatures, rain, mud, and cobble stone roads
- Using a hard wired battery system which is both light weight and accurate compared to current wireless technology (as a wireless system would require 4 batteries: one for the RD, one for the FD, and one for each shift lever)
- The use of a single small and discreet internal battery is light weight, efficient and creates a robust and reliable system
- One charge can give between 1000 and 2000 kilometre range depending on conditions and front mech operation (as this is the main power drain)
- 500 times rechargeable life
- Battery is to be mounted with seatpost or frame manufactures hardware normally inside the seatpost or seat tube
- Reliable and secure water resistant E-tube terminals connection
- Charging is done via SM-EW90 junction A
- Battery weight is 50 grams
Mike Neat and easy to install. I used some electrical tape to get a good fit in the seatpost.
Mr Ryan The battery charged properly the first time and is an unobtrusive device that keeps the Di2 working.
RK Smaller and lighter than the external battery with the same charge capacity. Gives the bike a cleaner look. Can`t ask for more