Shimano ST-R785RL Di2 Hydraulic Disc Brake STI's & BR-R805 Disc Brakes (Flat Mount)
Shimano Di2 compatable hydraulic STI levers with hydraulic disc brakes, complete kit with all hoses, fluid and Flat mount calipers
- With Di2 technology shifting is easy and precise - just a light touch, as soft as a mouse click, is sufficient for the front or rear derailleur to instantaneously select the correct gear
- The removal of traditional mechanical cables in favour of electrical wires eliminates poor shifting caused by contaminates, corrosion and stretching, and also provides effortless gear shifts
- Simply pressing tactile buttons allows effortless and comfortable shifting even when your hands are cold
- Drop bar STI with shift buttons located in a near identical place to the positions you'd assume shifting using a mechanical Shimano STI
- Hydraulic brake lever provides excellent stopping power with less effort especially from the hood position
- Hydraulic reservoir tank provides pad to rotor clearance auto-adjust maintaining braking performance during pad wear
- Reach and free stroke adjustment enable custom feel and fitment for all hands
- Levers are supplied without electrical cables, as these need to be ordered separately to suit
- For use with E-tube electric cables
- Kit containes ST-R785 Di2 Dual Control STI levers and BR-R805 Flat Mount Hydraulic Disc Brake Calipers with pads, hoses and mineral oil (without rotors or adapters).
Mr Ng Fits well and works great on my cervelo S3 disc. Loving it
Mr Ryan Having ridden a Trek bike with Di2 and thoroughly enjoyed the experience I decided to add Di2 to my Roubaix. I purchased the Di2 shifters, plus seat post battery and some cables from Merlin.. It took about four hours to complete the total modification of my Roubaix and right from the first ride the quality of the Shimano componentry has been faultless leading to more enjoyable cycling.
Mr Heideman Excellent product. Quick responsive shifting and phenomenal braking performance
Mr Grimmer Great modulation, a real step up in road bike braking in challenging conditions. Pricey but worth it.