Shimano Tiagra 4601 Rear Derailleur
RRP $35.32Save 33.5%
Shimano Tiagra 4601 SS Rear Derailleur, 10 speed model.
- Offering pro-level features, the 10-speed compatible Tiagra rear derailleur gives high performance at a low price
- Wide link design increases rigidity and service life
- Advanced light action for low-friction shifting up or down the block
- Alloy body's and outer link leads to lower weight without compromising strength and durability
- 11-tooth pulleys for reduced pulley wear and chain noise
- Two fluorine-coated link pin bushings for low-friction performance.
- 30 tooth max, 25 tooth min low sprocket compatible
- Compatible with 10-speed double road drive systems
Please enter your e-mail address below then click Notify Me to be notified when this item comes back into stock. We will not use your e-mail address for any other purpose.
Shipping charges for this item to United States: $6.43
Spend $64.25 or over and get free shipping
Devin StetlerIt turns out that not many derailleurs in this price range will allow for a larger 32T cog and 37T capacity! I'm running this with an old school 7speed downtube shifter, 11-32T Tiagra 4600 cassette and Tiagra 4601 chain and it's smooth as butter. Many gear combos are totally silent. Shifting is smooth even under load. Very happy with this upgrade from old 9spd 12-25T. Highly recommend this if you are looking to fit a cassette with cogs > 30T.
Mr BroughThis Medium size rear mech was ordered to replace a small version originally fitted to my bike. Fitting a different larger mech was a gamble but it paid off. With some wide ratios [50/34 front and 11-34 rear] the shifting is now much more crisp and precise . A good buy!
Mr EvansEasy to fit, looks good, easy to tune.