Shimano Tiagra 4650 Compact Chainset
RRP $97.47 Save 45%
Shimano Tiagra 4650 Compact Chainset, choice of 170, 172.5 and 175mm cranks. 34/50 chainrings
- Sporting many features from pro-level equipment, this 2-piece cap-free design Tiagra chainset offers unbeatable performance
- 2-piece cap-free design is quick and easy to install whilst being lighter and stiffer than a traditional crank/ bottom bracket assembly
- SG-X chainrings feature strategically placed chain pick-up pins and tooth profiles to ensure fast and positive shifting
- Designed to work with HollowTech II type bottom bracket cups
- Compatible with 10-speed Super Narrow HG chains
- Anodized aluminium crank arms
- Lightweight aluminium chainrings
- 110 mm bolt circle diameter
Please enter your e-mail address below then click Notify Me to be notified when this item comes back into stock. We will not use your e-mail address for any other purpose.
Free shipping on this item to United States
Dr BarnesLighter than the 105 5600 chainset it replaced, and very reasonably priced. Not much more expensive than a replacement outer chainring with a bonus inner... Recommended for 10 speed maintenance.
RiceGreat Value. I have installed 4 of these in the past 3 years. Not a problem so far. 2 are daily commuters.
Mr KoraskaBought this to replace a triple on an old Kona Sutra. Gearing is similar with the MTB cassette, but the chain line is better with this and lighter. Easy to install. You just need the special plastic wrench from Shimano and a torque wrench. Read the instructions for the torque settings and put it on. Long as you are using the same type BB very easy to do.
brumcommuterMassive improvement over factory fitted chainset; much easier to fit, shifting is so much better, it feels like a new bike. Only had it a few days so cannot comment on strength.
Mr HickeyGreat improvement from a square taper chainset..def less deflection on cranks when climbing..
Mr WalkerBrilliant chain set, better then the FSA Omega it replaced, the power transfer is brilliant and I'm already shaving minutes off my PB's.
Mr JonesNice chainset, far stiffer than the Square Taper FSA it replaced. Nice and stiff, good power transmission.
Mr TrudeExcellent product easy to fit and even works with my 8 speed chain and cassette.