Shimano Ultegra 6700 Front Derailleur - Braze-on - Grey
Shimano Ultegra 6700 Front Derailleur - Grey
- Completely redesigned Ultegra front derailleur for use with Ultegra ST6700 shifters only for optimum shifting performance
- 10% less spring tension provides a feather light down shift and smooth shifter stroke
- Wide inner link increased rigidity and takes front shifting performance to a new level, especially under heavy load
- The forged wide link cradles the axle pivot at both ends providing a smooth shifting swing
- Improved chain guide shape
- Capacity 16T (FD-6700)
- Weight 89 grams (braze-on)
Mr Pace I had an old 8spd front derailleur on my bike when I changed all the rest to a 10 speed. I could never get the front to shift correctly even with bending the old derailleur. Now it is perfect and this shifter is fast, smooth, and accurate.
Mr Vanier Not a big diifference from the 105 model but lighter and more precise shift from the small chainring to the big one. If you need to change your front derailleur it is a very good choice.
Daniel Covey Works as smoothly as all Ultegra products. Well worth the upgrade from 105;