Shimano Ultegra 6703 Triple Chainset
Shimano Ultegra 6700 triple chainset, 30/39/52 rings.
- The HollowTech II 10-speed Ultegra chainset offers an ideal balance of light weight and stiffness, making it the perfect choice for both enthusiast and competitive riders
- HollowGlide hollow outer chainring gives vast improvements in rigidity by virtually removing outer chainring flex and hugely improves shift performance, even under high load
- The chainring teeth have been developed to work in conjunction with the and CN6600 chains for increased contact to provide greater efficiency and improved power transfer
- Industy leading HollowTech II cold forged hollow crank arms have been evolved to increase rigidity, reduce weight and improve strength
- A wide range of chainring options and crank armlengths are available to meet the needs of all riders and racing disciplines
- HollowTech II integrated bottom bracket uses a widerbearing placement and larger axle diameter for increased stiffness and efficiency
- HollowTech II integrated bottom bracket seal design has minimal bearing interface ensuring smooth rolling and increased durability
- Weight including bottom bracket 785 grams
Simon I bought this to replace the chainrings on my existing chainset - this seemed to be the only way to get the right sized rings. Unfortunately the cranks lengths were too short on this one so I swapped the rings onto my existing set. They fitted fine and it all works brilliantly now - hopefully for many more trouble free miles.
Mr GOTO It is very low price and inexpensive. Although it was used having attached, since the outer gear was 52T in Triple, this was purchased. A shift change is a smooth and good feeling.