Shimano Ultegra 6770 Di2 Front Derailleur is no longer available at Merlin Cycles. However you may find an alternative or updated product below.
Shimano Ultegra 6770 Di2 Front Derailleur
This item was discontinued 3rd October 2016.
If you require help finding an alternative to this product please contact customer services.
- The Di2 front derailleur's operation is pioneering, smooth shifting is guaranteed thanks to a microchip communication link with the gear levers. What's more, shifting the rear derailleur automatically trims the front derailleur
- The biggest difference you will notice is just how much quicker and effortlessly smoother shifting on the front chainrings is, even under load
- The difference in the effort and time to actuate the shift between mechanical and Di2 is truly staggering
- The removal of traditional mechanical cables in favour of electrical wires not only eliminates poor shifting caused by contaminates, corrosion and stretching, but provides effortless gear shifts
- The front derailleur also trims automatically; the cage moves in response to the position of the rear derailleur on the cassette to ensure no chain rub and a quiet unobtrusive ride, enabling you to concentrate on the road ahead
- Braze-on fit as standard; if your bike does not have a braze-on mount seat tube adapters are available
- 10-speed Ultegra Di2 compatible
- Front derailleur weight is 162 grams