Shimano Ultegra 6800 Rear Derailleur
From $46.96 - $56.35
RRP $81.41 Save 42%
Shimano Ultegra 6800 Rear Derailleur, new 11 speed model for the 6800 groupset
- For use with Shimano ST6800 STI levers, also compatable with the Dura Ace 9000 groupset
- 2 models SS for up to 28t and GS for up to 32t
- Product code: RD6800
- Shimano Ultegra 6800 11 speed rear derailleur
- More equal shifting effort throughout the full range of the cassette
- Maintains precise shifting over an extended time period
- Wide link design increase rigidity and reduces shifting deflection
Please enter your e-mail address below then click Notify Me to be notified when this item comes back into stock. We will not use your e-mail address for any other purpose.
Shipping charges for this item to United States: $7.52
Spend $75.16 or over and get free shipping
KimVery smooth shifting.
JRidesaFeltJockey wheels spin so smooth. Top quality.
Mr PfeifferPreviously ridden Shimano 105 and this is definitely an upgrade. Very smooth changes both up and down the rear sprocket. Easy to fit and adjust using instructions from Shimano's website.
ArcherAllows use of an 11-32 cassette, which is one of the best things I've bought this year. Also long enough for my drive train to handle cross-chaining big-big, which is an awesome gear for racing (as it avoids shifting the chainrings, which is a bit of a pain generally). Of course I love the ultegra, it's super smooth and responsive, and the color is lovely.
PKBullet proof and easy to setup. Nice action.